SOLID INFINITY SYSTEM (SIS)
ONE WALL - INFINITE SOLUTIONS
HOW TO BUY
STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO BUY SIS PRODUCTS
Decide between Indoor or Outdoor Application
The SOLID INFINITY SYSTEM (SIS) comes in two categories: Welded and Non-Welded. Depending on where you would like to install the SIS wall, whether inside or outside of an establishment, you will have to choose between welded panels and non-welded panels.
Being welded means, the SIS panels have a melamine backing welded to the backside of the wall.
For outdoor applications, fully welded panels must be used and for indoor applications, either welded or non-welded panels can be used.
The welded SIS wall is waterproof. However, keep in mind that some products used along with the wall may not be waterproof.
Decide what area you would like to cover?
Choose the area(s) that you want to allocate for the SIS wall – what size would you like to cover?
The Panels come in the following sizes –
- Full Sheet: 2400mm (h) x 1200 (w)
- Half sheet:1200mm (h) x 1200mm (w)
- Strips: 1200mm (h) x 130mm (w)
- Square: 400mm (h) x 400mm(w)
Please note you can do any combination/shape you wish. For instance – you may use two small squares together or four squares together. You can also cut the panels to custom fit. Kindly get in touch with your local distributor to learn more.
What is the wall on which you would like to install the SIS wall made out of?
- If the wall is made out of concrete, the installation can be anywhere.
- If it is a stud wall, you would need to anchor the panels into the areas that a stud wall has. Please remember: Depending on the size, this will impact the holding capacity.
- For Masonry walls, the installation will depend on whether the wall is load-bearing or not. It will impact holding capacity so it is recommended to best check with the builder.
Wall Mounting Installation Guide
Click the button below to read the installation guide.
Backing or No Backing
If you have a very uneven surface, you need to use a backing wall if however, your wall is pretty even throughout you should look at using the melamine backing panels (these are only to be used on indoor use).
If you are unsure please contact the local distributor.
Screw panel onto the wall as shown in diagrams.
Put the equipment up on the wall. Please note all products with their names beginning with ”SIS” have the necessary anchors that can be fitted to the wall.
Functional Wall Systems & Modular Storage Solutions
Transform any wall, ceiling or structural column into functional exercise areas, providing a return on investment from previously under-utilized areas.