RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
Read About R&D Procedures
The team behind the SOLID INFINITY SYSTEM covers many different areas of expertise
Nicolle & Trevor Drake Managing Directors, Founders, Designers and Inventors of the Patented SOLID INFINITY SYSTEM have over 70 years of combined experience.
SOLID RACK S has a dedicated research and development facility encompassing AutoCAD AD 3D Design Systems and computerized machinery etc. which enables us to design, prototype, test and fabricate immediately, all under one roof in our “TEST LAB”
Continual rigorous testing, refinement, research and development are integral to the worldwide success of the SOLID INFINITY SYSTEM. Over 7 years of SOLID development have gone into successfully resolving our storage solutions and systems.
- Numerous working prototypes and copious testing are incremental to the success of the SIS and our Architectural Building Systems.
- Weight, height, resistance & strength tests have been performed to achieve the successful level of safety, protection and stability our SOLID systems demonstrate.
- Only superior quality materials are sourced and used in all SOLID RACKS products.
- A high level of attention to detail, skilled craftsmanship and quality control are continuously monitored and implemented throughout the SOLID manufacturing processes.
- SOLID RACKS are 100% invented, designed, developed, manufactured and distributed in Australia by a 100% Australian family owned and operated company.
READ WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT SOLID RACKS SOLUTIONS