SOLID Racks is proud to offer our customers the choice of flexible payment options through finance provider FlexiCommercial, part of FlexiGroup.
FlexiCommercial is the smart way to pay for equipment and technology. Instead of paying for technology outright, businesses can choose to lease equipment and technology. If you are an established small, medium or large business, have been trading for a few years with a good credit history and are looking to invest in equipment and technology to grow your operations, FlexiCommercial can provide a fast and flexible ongoing finance solution to meet your requirements - it makes sense to finance with FlexiCommercial.
What's the process?
Obtain a quote from SOLID Racks for your required equipment.
Contact Flexi Rent and let them know you have a quote from SOLID Racks for which you would like to obtain finance.
Alternatively, SOLID Racks can send the quote along with your contact details direct to Flexi Rent for them to contact you.
The application is done over the phone in approximately 10 minutes. Once approved, the paperwork is faxed or emailed to you to sign.
Once signed, Flexi Rent will contact SOLID Racks to confirm the order and your equipment will be immediately released to you.
For more information, visit their website at www.FlexiCommercial.com.au.
- Those looking to lease between $1,500 - $35,000 of equipment.
In excess of $35,000 IS AVAILABLE however, additional details will be required.
TOP 5 REASONS TO FLEXI
1. Get access to finance - FlexiCommercial provides convenient access to secure financing arrangements with minimal paperwork. We can help you with ongoing access to equipment finance and remove the need to deal with multiple banks or brokers.
2. Conserve cash flow - Keep your cash flowing and maintain liquidity by leasing equipment instead of paying cash. Preserve your business line of credit with your bank for other essential business expenses such as inventory, payroll and R&D to grow your business.
3. Enjoy flexible End of Term options - At the end of your agreement you can choose to upgrade to new technology, extend your lease, make an offer to purchase or simply return the equipment to us. If you choose a finance lease you will be required to pay the residual amount - there are no hidden clauses.
4. Tax benefits - Leasing is a fully deductible operating expense for tax purposes for your business making the actual cost less than the actual payments*.
5. Get a complete solution quickly - Bundle all your equipment and installation into an equipment lease or asset finance agreement and enjoy quick access to finance from one lender.